Semi-permanent eyelash extensions
$175- Classic Set (Natural look) 2 hours
$200- Glam Classic Set (Fuller Look) 3 hours
$250 - Volume Set (2D-3D) 2 1/2- 3 hours
$300 - Fuller Volume Set (3D-4D) 3-3 1/2 hours
$225- Full Set Mink (good for fragile lashes) 2 1/2-3 hours
Refill Touchups (2-3 weeks)
$55-$65 - Classic fill
$65-$75 - Glam Classic fill
$75-$85 - Volume fill
$85-$95 - Fuller Volume fill
$35-50 Removal of lash extensions
*Clients wanting a refill after 3 1/2 weeks from previous service must pay full price for a new set of lashes
*There is a fee of $50.00 if you miss your appointment, or cancel/change an appointment with less than 24 hours notice
Eyelash extensions are a popular trend instantly giving the look of longer, thicker beautiful lashes. Minky's Faux Mink extensions are soft, flexible and waterproof. Our adhesive allows your lashes to stay flexible and soft, so they remain comfortable and there is no need for mascara! Wake up everyday to these lush, no maintenance, natural looking lashes!
- A synthetic individual lash is attached to your natural lash, one lash at a time and can last anywhere from 2-4 weeks. You will need touchups every 2-3 weeks to maintain your lush lashes.
- Initial 24-48 Hours: Avoid getting your new lashes wet. This includes taking a shower, steam, saunas and swimming pools.
- Avoid oil based skincare, oil based makeup and and cleansing products. Only water based (oil-free) products. Oil based products will affect the adhesion and cause lashes to fall out prematurely. No mascara or waterproof mascara, unless it is an approved lash extension mascara.
- Do not use manual eyelash curlers. Only heated curlers are suitable for extensions. Do not recommend eyeliner. Powder or eye shadow for liner works best with eyelash extensions
- We recommend that you apply protective coating once or twice a week. Especially if you have oily skin or lashes. This will protect your lashes and extend the life of your extensions.
- Your natural lash cycle is 45-90 days. Therefore, you will need regular fills every 2-3 weeks to keep your lashes looking gorgeous.
This is not my work! A new client came to me for a refill from someone else's work. She didn't realize how much glue she had on her lash extensions. Her lashes were stuck together, so I had to remove all her lash extensions and start over. Her real lashes were not in good shape from this poor application. Please do your research and remember you get what you pay for. Save your natural lashes and go to an experienced lash stylist!